Wristy BusinessFebruary 23, 2012
It's funny how an afternoon cleaning out my jewelry box, can feel like a trip down memory lane. Yesterday I rediscovered these old friends.
From left to right:
1. grey and taupe bracelet picked up in Venice Beach, CA
2. turquoise stones gifted to me by B a few months after we met
3. beaded wrap bracelet bought in Berkeley, CA
4. friendship bracelet picked up in Monterey, CA
5. silver mesh bracelet rescued in Redlands, CA
Everybody loves an arm party and I had a little one yesterday.
How about you?
What pieces are you drawn to lately?