Ok, so I have to start with a confession again, B actually made this meal. I had some kitchen snafoos this week that were not blogworthy. Luckily my husband saved the day with this beautiful Alaskan cod, salad and baked red potatoes, apples and pears.
Directions for Alaskan Cod:
- squeeze a little lemon juice over your cod
- season with salt, pepper and dill
- line your baking dish or cookie sheet with lemon slices and top it with the fish, then add another layer of the lemon slices on top
- bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes BUT FIRST START WITH THE POTATOES!
- Cut your red potatoes, onions, pears, and gala apples into the desired chunks
- put them in a bowl and season with nutmeg, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- coat mixture with olive oil to give it a light coat
- shake your bowl to make sure all pieces are evenly seasoned
- bake the potatoes for 45 minutes
- but don't forget to slip the cod in for 20 to 30 minutes making the total potato time around 60 to 75 minutes
B added a simple spinach salad to complete our delicious dinner.
What are you cooking?