I decided to add a lot of little trends into this look without looking too trendy and still a little profesora-like.
I am still loving :
- neutrals with my Club Monaco scarf from the sealaura vault
- the casual tee: H&M
- studded belt : JCrew similar here
- military watch: I had the face and just bought military ballistic nylon strap from amazon
- black corduroys with side zippers: Forever21 These are fabulous and still available. I usually shy away from their pants because they are often too low rise for my taste, but these are great and have a little stretch for this lady, who is def not 21 yrs old.
- gold cuff, long necklace: love accessories and I try to work with what I have or wear items I pick up along my travels. The gold leather cuff is from Venice Beach and the necklace was in a junk bin at a thirft store here in Redlands, it was $1 !!
You have seen these Steve Madden Melin zapatos before and they have been my go-to shoe this fall. They are super comfortable and go with most of my wardrobe.
B is not a fan of these pants, he refers to my zipper apparel as my Michael Jackson pants. HA HA!